View “A Towering Task” Peace Corps documentary
The Museum of the Peace Corps Experience hosts a screening of “A Towering Task,” the award-winning Peace Corps documentary, viewable now through September 30, 2020. You, your family and friends, your community and the general public are invited to watch the film in the comfort of your own homes.
Tickets are $10.00 and available online through Cinema 21 Theater via First Run Features HERE. Your ticket opens a 72-hour window during which you may view the documentary at your convenience, until September 30.
After you purchase a ticket, be sure to register HERE to participate in a Zoom panel discussion on September 30 with Alana DeJoseph (documentary producer), Glenn Blumhorst, (President of the National Peace Corps Association), and other returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
All proceeds will be donated to the museum and will fund exhibits for Peace Corps 60th Anniversary in 2021.
Viewing the documentary virtually has only recently become available. Help us spread the word:
- Post about it on your Facebook, Instagram, and other social media pages
- Invite your family, friends, and work colleagues to join in
- Contact local universities and colleges. Notify professors and ask them to let their students know
- Contact religious, social justice, and environmental organizations in your community
- Send this article to local newspapers, radio/TV stations, online newsletters, and other media outlets
Purchase tickets HERE from Cinema 21 Theater in Portland, Oregon via First Run Features
Register HERE for the Panel discussion on September 30
View a trailer of “A Towering Task” HERE